Poison Ivy Rash GONE Overnight!
Poison ivy ( Toxicodedron radicans) is the scourge of gardeners. Last weekend while enjoying an evening fire, my right hand and arm started itching. Although I had tried to be careful while weeding our garden earlier that day, I hadn’t worn gloves. I ‘d been nailed by the pretty little three leafed branch that grows under the azaleas and hedges in our yard: poison ivy.
I have 35 allergies. I was concerned that I would have a severe and protracted reaction to poison ivy and I didn’t want to take chances. I immediately applied Shaklee’s Basic H2* concentrate directly on my hand and arm followed by Shaklee’s Essentials Herbal Blend Cream. I also took 4 Shaklee Immunity Formula I in a single dose. Immunity Formula I had proven itself as an effective natural “Benadryl” for me. I also took 2 Shaklee Sustained Release Vita-C for its anti-histamine properties.
Within 20 minutes the itching started to subside. I applied more Basic H2 concentrate and more Daily Essentials Herbal Blend Cream. The Basic H2 concentrate is sticky so I added just little water to make the application a little easier.
An hour later, the itching was almost gone. I applied the Basic H2 and Herbal Blend cream again before bed and took 2 more Formula I. Other than my arm being a bit sticky from the Basic H2 concentrate, I was comfortable. The blisters from the poison ivy rash had started to disappear. During the night I woke up once or twice from a little itching, applied the Herbal cream, and went back to sleep.
By the time I woke up in the morning, the blisters and rash WERE GONE. It never came back. I had expected it to work- but this exceeded even my expectations!
*Basic H2 is part of Shaklee’s Organic Get Clean product line. It is not intended for anything other than household cleaning. Using Basic H2 “off label” is not suggested nor recommended by the Shaklee Corporation. This is my personal story and is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure disease.
The information on this web site is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your family doctor. Please consult a doctor with any questions or concerns you might have regarding your condition.